Monday, May 11, 2009

Bitches

Bitches are always fucking with my life
Causing drama to add to the strife
Convoluted actions are constant distractions
Throwing off perception, even my actions
Reactions being made to try and get through this
Weird ass relationship, always getting me pissed
They are always in my life, it's the way shit goes
It's the ebbs and it's the flows
The highs and the lows
It's those damn fucked up hoes
Constantly dragging me down
Always catching me on the rebound
Never can I find just a simple chill girl
Are there none that exist in this fucked up world

At the end of the day I only have a few things to say
One, get outta my life, just get the fuck away
I don't care where, just don't fuck with me
Two, take all your fuckin shit away from me
I don't want anything to remind me of your promiscuous nature
And how much you dragged me down into this abyss of a chamber
I presently find myself in such a dark place
And you can bet it's cuz of you, I hate this fuckin space
Three, please never speak to me again
Don't hit me up ever, I just want it to end
And lastly give me what's left of my heart back
Even though you ripped it out, tortured it, and cracked
What's left of my dismal psyche
Bitch, get outta my mind so I can break free

No comments: