Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shit Gone Wrong

Feeling like he was never really quite with anyone
Never meant to be chillin or posting with no one
Just meant to be that one person who
Never quite finds anyone, not a single crew
Just that single loner, left out to dry
Never again, would he let the time fly.
Let shit get away, let people leave
For he needs to feel, like he can be
That he could be himself, around whoever he pleases
No one left, to even try to ease his
Abysmal past that always arises
Again and again, it really shouldn't surprise.

He tries and he tries, but nothing will change
He's just that person, that's just too lame
Can never find a group, or scene to follow
It's his kryptonite, it's what makes him hollow
He yearns and he yearns just to feel complete
But the shit he does, prevents him from sleep
Keeping him awake, from dusk til dawn
Constantly thinking, what the fuck's going on
Never again will he attempt
To try and make himself content
With his life, or even anything else at all
It's a tall order, even for Biggie Smalls
It's the kinda shit that most people handle
But for this person, not even the candle-
Light glowing off over in the distance
Can distract him long enough, to keep his existence
He pushes and pushes until the end is near
And life pushes back, farther than it appears.
He's all alone now, shit took too long
For him to get around to finding what calms....him

And that's what it is, don't even try to understand
This person is merely a mirage in this rant
I'm speaking for this person, as if he were real
He's merely just a figment, of me, you feel?
I speak for this person, because I'm afraid
To reveal me for who I am, don't make me beg
I don't want anyone to know, who exactly this is
That I've been speaking of, to all of these kids
These toddlers reading about me, trying to break me down
As if I'm some lab rat, an experiment gone wrong

No comments: